Latest posts from the blog
- Choosing the Right Airbrush Setup for YouAirbrushing is a big part of the TTRPG and wargaming hobby that people find intimidating to be part of initially.
- The Joy of Space HulkEver watched the movie Aliens and thought “Hey that looks like fun!”? Well, have I got the tabletop game for you!
- Gaslands is AwesomeEnjoy Mad Max, Death Race and other post-apocolyptic car based entertainment? Want a unique crafting challenge?
- Crafting a Stargrave or Star Wars Desert ShantyLately I have been working on my Stargrave terrain for our local gaming club here in York. Today I printed a full-size habitat but also did some crafting of a sci-fi desert-world shanty. If you want to create a Tatooine style feel then read on to see what I did. First the 3D Print If… Read more: Crafting a Stargrave or Star Wars Desert Shanty
- 3D Printing Stargrave and Gaslands Terrain and Token STLsStargrave and Gaslands are two games that exemplify the category of tabletop war-games that inspire you to craft and make things. One of the things that has made our return back to the UK more tolerable has been finding a great tabletop games club just outside York in North Yorkshire. This club has allowed me… Read more: 3D Printing Stargrave and Gaslands Terrain and Token STLs
- Easy, Animated Arduino LED Lighting for Your Tabletop TerrainAnimated LED lighting takes your terrain from being great to being OMG WOW, and with these simple Arduino tips it’s cheap and easy.